Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm seriously stressed I guess...

Guess there are only one class this week.  Really sien diao x100 lo...
We went to find the lecturer that going to teach us yesterday, she said something that we feel like she will going to have class on Friday, but who knows we kena FFK by her!!!
Wth...

Thought of straight away go for APN meeting after class de, so I brought lots of thing to class, mana tau class cancel pulak, then I have to bring back all the stuff back to room lo.. @@ 
Was told that the meeting might end very late (because I complaint before wor... actually I wasn't complaining lo... I just wrote them in blog lo... =p), but it doesn't end as late as what I imagine, so it wasn't late la... 

Suddenly got lots of things to do, the meeting make me realize and wake up in all sudden that we only left a week plus to prepare our stuff nia. Aih..  They want to make video shooting and song recording but not this weekend, might be next weekend.  This make Syn Wei crazy and emo because she is planning to have extra credit hour next week, which she got important thing to do.  See miracle will happen or not ba... Wish her luck, and wish me luck as well...

Last night I got several nightmares.  Guess what about nightmares.  Is about APN leh.. @@  I think I'm really stress dy, like that also can dream of.  I dream that I kena chase by everybody for souvenirs leh!!! (my department is souvenir department) I even dream until cry.  Last night really make me didn't sleep well...
It is really terrible nightmares...  Got to find some way to make myself chill down if not I'm sure I will get crazy...

p/s: I'm not complaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment