Thursday, January 27, 2011

Labuan Steambot

This is the first time I have to wait for a few guys for almost half an hour.
(I really hate to wait de lo)

This is the first time I get free meal twice a week!

This is the first time I went to Labuan Steambot to have my dinner!

This is the first time I went out with that 3 guys!

There are so many first time in this outing.  I ate lots of food there also...  (feel guilty now because mummy just scolded me for eating so much heavy food before CNY T_T)

 I got to eat one only...
Don't really like it, but it still acceptable ba...

 It almost end actually, I mean they almost finish ady...
Three guys were there, but they ate very few nia... @@

Thanks to Wei Chien (the one who wearing specs) for the dinner~

^0^

I didn't really eat very much la...  I got full very fast!
Anyway the food there also ma ma dei nia... nothing special also...
I am looking forward steambot that going to have in grandma's house during CNY!
Argh...
Can't wait!!!

When I get back into my room, saw this...





I know I must start to pack already!
Going home very soon!!!!!!
Argh~
Miss home so much...
Home Home Home Home!!!

I'm really very full!

Guess I really have to start packing le~
See you all (UMS friends) after CNY~
See you all (hometown friends) during CNY~
See you all (family) tomorrow night!!!

p/s: don't scold me for eating that much la... you know I love to eat de la~ ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment