Saturday, January 29, 2011

~♥ Home Sweet Home ♥~

I'm home now, really in the warmest home~

Yesterday got back to Kuantan at 11.30pm (is really late due to the flight delayed).  Thanks to one of my friend who was in the same flight from Labuan to Kuala Lumpur.  He was the one who started to mention that the flight might delayed... So, it was really delayed from 1720 hour to 1800 hour...

Right fine, as long as it will not affect my flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan, so let it be...

While waiting for the flight at 1800hour, Syn Wei treated me this~
It was nice, not too sweet but I love it!

In the plane, I took some pictures of her (Syn Wei) too...


The sky was still bright that time~



Took these when I was boring and since she is sleeping...
HAhahaha~



It was about to reach KL, so we took some pictures to spend the rest of the time in the plane~

When I reached KLIA, I ny realize that the flight to Kuantan also been delayed from 2200hour to 2230...  Thanks to the crow's mouth... @@
I saw my primary friend while waiting the boarding time! (primary friend = primary school friend)
Surprise to see her actually and I didn't expect to see her cause she is studying in the same University as mine just she is in the main campus while I am in the Labuan campus!

We chit chat until we were able to get into the plane.

I am happy to meet you again~ 


p/s: I'm now home~ having very very warm love from my family~
p/s: Happy Chinese New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment