Sunday, January 16, 2011

MV Shooting

Is my first time.
Well, maybe this will be my only chance!


Make up pretty pretty~
If not when the video comes out, ugly Cai Yi appears...
@@

It wasn't a very good weather for MV shooting but I love the way the sky 'behaved' when the sky wasn't crying and wasn't smiling.  It remains emoing is the best weather for me because no too much of hot weather, no wet weather but cooling weather~

Went out 10am but we ended late at 4.30pm which supposedly end at 2pm.
I had to cancel the meeting at 3pm because I can't back campus in time and my assistance wasn't around to assist other ajk to do work.

When the time 5pm, the sky was still crying as when we went out to the temple.
And I was tired like hell.


Is totally different of me in the morning~
Tired mood...

Still got to attend a meeting at night~

p/s: A very thick make up I put on my face...
p/s: Make up is really enjoying~
p/s: everybody was tired that night.... like dead fish... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment