Monday, January 17, 2011

When It Comes To Responsible Everybody Runs Away!

Last 2 weeks our mandarin lecturer asked us to form a group with 4 members each.  After forming a group then choose a topic to be our assignment's reference.

So once we got back hostel, we found our group member and decided to choose a topic.

Everybody asked me what topic to choose.  Since I got no idea with other topic so I choose A.  After I said A, I had asked everybody whether to accept or choose another topic.
By the time, nobody reject!

Right.

When it comes to the last week class, the lecturer started to explain what we going to do with the topic and realize the topic that we choose is the most difficult among others.
One of the member in my group keep on sighing here and there.  She even sighed very loud! (To let me hear I guess)  Another one hit me immediately once the lecturer said ours is the most difficult one.  The other one I not sure because he is sitting far away from me and I wasn't concentrate on him cause I was concentrating to the lecturer.

Very funny right?
When we got the chance to decide something or when we got the opportunity to choose, nobody will appreciate it.  But when other choose for you and at the end it wasn't a very good choice you will start to blame the person who had made the decision.

Sigh.

This is real humanity.

When it comes to responsible, everybody will run far far away and letting you to be the person who face the problem. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment