Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dream Again!

Argh, now I realize that I seem like always got dream at night!!!

I used to forget what I dream about when I woke up in the morning, I mean I forget what the content about.
Now is like every dream I can remember perfectly!!!
Is that a good thing?

I don't know.

I dream that the campus is no longer a campus but a school! I mean I am no longer staying in campus but I back to school.  Weird thing is I don't see any of us wearing school uniform but but but I saw my course mate friends in campus!  My sister was there too!!! (I keep bullying her in the dream... hahahaha)

Why I got that dream, I really don't know why.
In that dream I was finding chairs and table for myself.  Because somebody stole it during the break and cause my class less lots of table and chairs.  I keep searching, walking and asking for chairs nia... (A very tired dream!)
I was stupid in the dream too!
My hand was holding umbrella but I still let myself got wet under the rain.  Stupid lo!!!

Wondering why am I having all weird weird dream lately...
Stress?
Tired?
Hope I can have good night sleep one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment