Monday, June 25, 2012

First Day Internship

Finally the day has come.  I got 100% unwilling heart to welcome this day but I have to welcome this day and do my very best to gain knowledge and also to score in this subject.

Ask the password from me to get to know what is about in the encrypted part.  I don't want to give bad impression to the public.  Sorry.


Will update soon, hopefully. Lol!
Because I feel so tired after come back from work although I didn't have much work there.  I don't know why.  I think is because I can't have fresh air there, lack of water due to the toilet is so far away and I can't see the sun! (I'm inside the building so I can rarely see the sun.)
I went there with short sleeves formal blouse, high heels and my hair leave down (cause it was still wet, no hair dryer at home... >.<), and the HR department and GM's secretary told me to change my shoes to flat shoes next time, wear long sleeve blouse and if possible wear a blazer if I don't have long sleeves blouse.  I never know a trainee's outfit is so important.  She said that's because I have to meet guests out there.  Oh ya, she even mentioned that I should bun my hair.  wtf.
#okay.jpg
Cause marks of outfit are included.

ps: I really feel mommy very geng cause she wakes up 5.30am everyday and sleep at 11pm every night but she never complain about this.  But I sleep 10pm every night and wake up at 6am every morning and I still complain that I'm tired.  >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment