Monday, June 4, 2012

Who You Think You Are?

It is funny when people think that you are so kind and have already forgive him/her but actually you are not.  (Yeah, not funny at all as I am not laughing.)

This happens on me, seriously.
I never know and I don't even think that we both will be together or be friends anymore and yeap, once I decided not to have friend like this I will never turn back and be your friend.  If I really do, that will definitely not personal friend, maybe just a company.  

I never thought that you will think that I don't mind all this and I also never know that you think I will have forget everything that had gone through and treat it as nothing happen as you are still blocking me.  Don't you think this is ridiculous?

Ah.... come one!  You didn't even know how to treat people well and you are asking me to treat you like normal?  Oh, bitch please!  I don't even want to know who you are and what are you doing, so get lost of my way.  Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment