Sunday, February 8, 2009

Out For Date

Sunday, I should be staying at home to have a very nice rest and good sleep because I have been rushing here and there from Monday till Saturday. Work more that 10 hours a day.

Wai Li is going to Australia soon and she asked me to have dinner with her on Friday night which that night I also have tuition till 10pm. So I told her that I cannot make it on that day and why not we have our breakfast on Sunday. She is very glad to hear me say that I guess and she wanted to eat Bah Kut Teh, so we went to eat Bah Kut Teh. We asked Leong and Hui Yuan along but only Leong managed to go.

Then after breakfast at around 12pm, Wai Li came to my house to fetch me to East Cost mall with her. Hui Yuan went along this time. This can considered the last shopping that I will go with her. I'm sure I will also miss this moment!!! After an hour, we had our lunch at Pizza Hut. Oh, pizza again. Yesterday I'd just ate pizza that I ordered through internet.

Before leaving the restaurant, we managed to take some pictures.


Don't ever forget us.

Don't ever delete these pictures from your handphone!!!

Miss ya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment