Saturday, March 20, 2010

Healthy Lifestyle

Yup, that's right!  I'm now being very healthy, I went jogging almost everyday in the morning to absorb some fresh air and make my body 'shake shake'.  L0l.

Last night I even went for badminton too~
To be frankly, that was the first time I play badminton in this campus.  I wanted to play since last semester but I got no chance to do that with the reasons: I got no badminton racquet with me and I got no friend to accompany me.  
Yet, I got the opportunity to play last night.  My ah pa lend me his racquet and I'm really appreciate it.  It is a nice racquet too.  Of course, I'll not forget to say thank you to MC too, who lend me his when ah pa wanted his racquet back.

Okayh, I want to continue with another post of my blog liao.
Can't combine it here cause the topic got no relevant with the topic here.


No comments:

Post a Comment