Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Protest In UMSKAL

After half a year of patient, all the students have blow up their anger and started to do something about the water crisis in UMSKAL.  The day before yesterday, the water crisis was the most terrible from the first day I step into this University.  There was no water at all until we have to go outside to bath.  *sigh*
I hear from a senior and she said is because our University didn't pay for the water that's why the water truck started to stop deliver water for us.

Then started they post in Facebook that on Monday night (yesterday night) there will be protest in front of CFC about water that we need so much.  At first, I don't feel of going there cause I don't think protest is a good idea, but at the end I went there because of my curiousity and my 38ness. =.='''
Went to the place with Pei Jie, Ying Ying and Mei Qian.  We brought the super PRO camera there too.  But don't misunderstand cause our purpose to bring the camera there is to take some pictures to keep it as memory.
Hey come on la! It is so difficult to see such 'BIG EVENT'!  Maybe this will be the only event that you got the chance to see, so why not you spend some time to come and have a look right??? hahahax
We took a lot of pictures there and that EDWIN keep taking my pictures without my permission!!!
(becareful, I will take revenge on this!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment