Friday, November 26, 2010

First Outing In This Holiday

I just reached home yesterday and I went out today.  I seriously don't feel like going out de, but I know that if I didn't go out this time, there will be no chance for me to watch that movie de.
Friends ask me out for movie, Harry Potter movie.

Went out at 1.30pm.  I was really tired and lazy to go out, but still go because I don't want to miss the movie and the secret actually. =p

Took this while I was waiting for one of my friend.

Watched Harry Potter and Deathly Hollow Part 1.

This is really seriously long movie!!! 2 hours and 20 minutes!
I was tired and I almost fall asleep in the cinema.  But luckily the movie is not bad, that's why I didn't really fall asleep~
Go and watch and bring your student card along to get cheaper price! (is actually student's price)

I'm sleepy now, guess I going to sleep soon.
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment